Monday, April 13, 2009





Finally, I am getting these images to work. I have spent hours and am starting to suspect the poor Internet reception/signal at the Ronald McDonald House instead of my lack of computer skills beyond Epic (what we use at work.) I am feeling somewhat validated now that I know others are having difficulty.

We are all doing well. Eleanor has finished her first week of PT and continues to be a super star. Everyone comments on how great she does. The physical therapist she was working with today said, "I really mean it, you know that right?"

Here is Eleanor the rock star from the beginning. The picture on the left is in the x-ray room the day before surgery. She is standing on blocks that build up the difference of 5cm. I will try to post the x-rays when I have access to a scanner. It is pretty interesting to see the difference.

The other photo is in the recovery room. Eleanor is showing off her new bear and looking pretty perky for just coming out of anesthesia. I would post more if I could, but nothing else seems to be working. I will try from the hospital with better luck tommorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment