Friday, March 20, 2009

The dreaded cold

The inevitable and completely predictable has happened. Henry has come down with a cold. We are madly trying to sanitize our entire home and quarantine Henry as much as possible. I think he is actually enjoying help with keeping his sisters out of his room. It is usually our rule that all are welcome. Eleanor is away for her last day of school avoiding home germs and probably picking up others to share, so I am sure our efforts are futile. I am about to go out and gather zycam, vitamin C and masks? Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. You're always welcome to send him over for playtime. I'm painting, cleaning and computer job searching this weekend, and he can have all of Kai's toys to himself.

    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Alek had (and we still have) the same cold if it was the one going around MCV. It was a doozy, and I hope you guys got to miss it!
    --Ingrid

    ReplyDelete